Well-being for the New Year – Motivation from Ophea Staff
Goodbye 2016, hello 2017...well almost. There’s something about a fresh start that sparks energy and ponder (for the sceptic in us). Thoughts of starting something new, grand and perhaps out of reach, have been conveniently excused with the words “I’ll do it next year”. And now, with 2017 just days away, Ophea staff are here to support your well-being and motivate you to turn those New Year’s wellness-related aspirations into a reality.
Ophea staff were asked to gather their favourite motivational sayings together and here are a few highlights to help get you started:
- Well-being is finding the balance that meets your personal needs and takes into account where you are at and where you want to be. Steph
- Well-being looks different for everyone. For me it involves lots of lists and about a litre of tea. Sara
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” — Jim Rohn. Vanessa
- “Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.” — Unknown. Kristin
- “The ability to be in the present moment is a major component of mental wellness.” —Abraham Maslow. Margaret
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” — Milton Berle. Fay
- “Step with care and great tact, and remember that life’s a big balancing act.” — Dr. Seuss. Jenn
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” — Mahatma Gandhi. Sylvie
- “Health is a state of body. Wellness is a state of being.” — J. Stanford. Muriel
- Just be happy! Stéphane
What motivational sayings can you add to the list? Share them with us @OpheaCanada!
Wishing you a happy and healthy new year!
The Ophea Staff Team