After-School, Sport and Recreation Settings Asthma Kit
This Kit has been developed for after-school and weekend programs, including arts, clubs and recreational and competitive sports programs, so that they can actively support children and youth with asthma in their programs.
Creating asthma friendly settings allows children and youth to be full participants in sports, physical activity, playing, recreation, learning, growing and developing. It also demonstrates a program’s commitment to the safety, well-being and achievement of children and youth, as well as its commitment to assisting them in reaching their full potential.
The Kit includes the following supports:
- Letter on how to use the kit resources
- Asthma Management Plan form
- Managing Asthma Attacks poster
- Creating Asthma Friendly Environments for Children & Youth manual
- Asthma and Physical Activity: What Physical Educators and Coaches Need to Know brochure
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org