For 100 years, Ophea has helped Ontario teachers teach students Health and Physical Education (H&PE) and how to make healthy choices for their bodies and minds.
Your donation goes directly to providing teachers with the supports they need to make teaching Health and Physical Education easier this school year:
- LESSON PLANS that address important topics like mental health, relationships, body image and more
- GAMES that support students of all abilities to move, explore, and have fun
- HELP DESK support for questions about Health and Physical Education
- VIDEOS that start conversations about vaping and drug use
- PROFESSIONAL LEARNING to promote healthy eating in schools
- TEMPLATES that support implementation of concussion management policies
- COLLECTIVE ACTION to support well-being in schools across the province
All donations go to Ophea’s general fund to support our ongoing work supporting teachers across Ontario.
If you have any questions or would like to donate offline, please contact Vanessa Richichi at 416-426-7415 or email@example.com.