Active Goals for the New Year – Motivation from Ophea Staff
Goodbye 2017, hello 2018...well almost. There’s something about a fresh start that sparks energy and ponder (for the sceptic in us). Thoughts of trying or starting something new have been conveniently excused with the words “I’ll do it next year”. And now, with 2018 just around the corner, Ophea staff are here to help you get motivated and active this New Year!
This December, Ophea staff were asked to think of one (or more) active goals they would like to achieve in 2018. There were so many great goals set, we couldn’t help but to share them all with you!
Ophea staff active goals for 2018:
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Anca
- Run 4 out of 7 mornings with my kids before work. Chris
- Incorporate morning stretches into my daily routine. Fay
- Take up a weekly boxing class this winter. Greg
- Join a summer soccer league and work on endurance. Jenn
- Walk at lunch at least 2 times a week. Kristin
- Walk dog by the lake once a week. Leigh
- Do more yoga with the kids! Lindsay
- Go for a run three times a week. Mauricio
- Go cross country skiing every weekend. Muriel
- Learn a new activity (like trampolining). Ruth
- Go outside – even when it’s snowing. Sarah
- Participate in winter activities such as snowshoeing, ice skating, and cross country skiing. Sylvie
- Morning runs twice a week! Tammy
- Get off the bus a stop or two early. Vanessa
What active goals can you add to the list? Share them with us on Twitter by tagging us @OpheaCanada!
Wishing you a happy and healthy holiday season and new year!
The Ophea Staff Team