Congratulations to the Ophea Intramural Participant Schools!
Ophea’s Raise the Bar Intramural Program has come to the end of the first year! A total of 10 schools across Ontario are recognized as a participant school for completing the 4-Step Raise the Bar Intramural Program Process! We are so impressed with the innovative and physical activity-promoting intramural programs these schools have led and the strong emphasis on student engagement and leadership that have been fostered!
The Participant Schools Include:
- Brookville Public School, Halton District School Board
- Dalewood Public School, District School Board of Niagara
- École élémentaire catholique St-Jean-Baptiste, Conseil scolaire catholique Providence
- École St-Philippe (Burlington), Conseil scolaire catholique MonAvenir
- John McCrae Public School (Markham), York Region District School Board
- John T Tuck Public School, Halton District School Board
- King George VI Public School (Sarnia), Lambton Kent District School Board
- Shelter Bay Public School, Peel District School Board
- Tiger Jeet Singh Public School, Halton District School Board
- W I Dick Middle School, Halton District School Board
We would also like to thank the 128 of schools across Ontario that registered for the program as of June 3, 2019! Materials will continue to be available on the dashboard and registration will remain open, although participant certificates will no longer be available, until July 2019.
Look out for announcements in the fall to find out when the program will reopen for registration for the next school year.