Congratulations to the Ophea Intramural Participant Schools!
Ophea’s Raise the Bar Intramural Program has come to the end of the second year! A total of 13 schools are recognized as a participant school for completing the 4-Step Raise the Bar Intramural Program Process! We are so impressed with the innovative and physical activity-promoting intramural programs these schools have led and the strong emphasis on student engagement and leadership that have been fostered in spite of the challenges faced this school year!
The Participant Schools Include:
- Clemens Mill Public School, Waterloo Region District School Board
- Colonel By Secondary School, Ottawa-Carleton District School Board
- Huntsville Public School, Trillium Lakelands District School Board
- P.L.Robertson Public School, Halton District School Board
- Pringle Creek Public School, Durham District School Board
- Quaker Road Public School, District School Board of Niagara
- SouthFields Village Public School, Peel District School Board
- Southwold Public School, Thames Valley District School Board
- Southwood Park Public School, Durham District School Board
- St. Benedict Catholic Secondary School, Waterloo Catholic District School Board
- St. David Catholic Secondary School, Waterloo Catholic District School Board
- St. Rene Goupil-St. Luke Catholic Elementary School, York Catholic District School Board
- Sunway International School, Sunway City
We would also like to thank the 92 of schools that registered for the program as of May 29, 2020! Materials will continue to be available on the dashboard and registration will remain open, although participant certificates will no longer be available, until July 2020.
Look out for announcements in the fall to find out when the program will reopen for registration for the next school year.
Congratulations again to all the schools that participated!