HS Certification Impact
Ophea’s Healthy Schools Certification Infographics
Ontario’s on its way to becoming an even better place for kids to grow up healthy and happy. Below are infographics that provide stats and information on the progress of Healthy Schools Certification schools. Find out who is participating and what they’re doing to promote health and well-being in their school community.
For an AODA-compliant version, contact us.
Featured Healthy Schools Blogs
Want to know what a Healthy School looks like? Check out the highlights from our Healthy Schools blog below:
- January 2019 Feature Healthy School: Silver Springs Public School
- February 2019 Feature Healthy School: St. Monica Elementary School
- March 2019 Feature Healthy School: Huntsville Public School
- April 2019 Feature Healthy School: Newtonbrook Secondary School
- May 2019 Feature Healthy School: St. Marguerite d’Youville School
- May 2019 Healthy School Celebration: Congratulations to 274 Healthy Schools!
New blogs are released throughout the school year.
Healthy Schools in the Media
- Local CK Elementary School’s Health and Wellness Efforts “Good as Gold”: Chatham-Kent Public Health Unit June 28, 2019
- Huron Centennial Receives Health School Certification: Bayshore Broadcasting News Center June 05, 2019
- Orillia schools recognized as champions of healthy eating: Orillia Matters May 27, 2019
- Public School Board and Dryden Instructor Recognized: CKDR 92.7 FM January 3, 2019
- Northwestern Ontario school board promotes healthier living: CBC Thunder Bay December 20, 2018
Meeting with your team? Have a fun picture from your needs assessment? Have tips on how to engage parents?
Tweet it out using #HScertES to share your HS Certification stories, questions, and successes throughout the year. Even if you don’t tweet yourself, check out #HScertES to see what other schools are up to and to get ideas and tips.