HS Certification Impact
Ophea’s Healthy Schools Certification Infographics
Ontario’s on its way to becoming an even better place for kids to grow up healthy and happy. Below are infographics that provide stats and information on the progress of Healthy Schools Certification schools. Find out who is participating and what they’re doing to promote health and well-being in their school community.
For an AODA-compliant version, contact us.
See our other infographics, like our audit process explained!
Featured Healthy Schools Blogs
- January 2019 Feature Healthy School: Silver Springs Public School
- February 2019 Feature Healthy School: St. Monica Elementary School
- March 2019 Feature Healthy School: Huntsville Public School
- April 2019 Feature Healthy School: Newtonbrook Secondary School
- May 2019 Feature Healthy School: St. Marguerite d’Youville School
- May 2019 Healthy School Celebration: Congratulations to 274 Healthy Schools!
New blogs are released throughout the school year.
Healthy Schools in the Media
- Local CK Elementary School’s Health and Wellness Efforts “Good as Gold”: Chatham-Kent Public Health Unit June 28, 2019
- Huron Centennial Receives Health School Certification: Bayshore Broadcasting News Center June 05, 2019
- Orillia schools recognized as champions of healthy eating: Orillia Matters May 27, 2019
- Public School Board and Dryden Instructor Recognized: CKDR 92.7 FM January 3, 2019
- Northwestern Ontario school board promotes healthier living: CBC Thunder Bay December 20, 2018
Previous Years' Certified Schools
366 schools registered and 274 were certified during the 2018/2019 school year.
- List of registered schools 2018/2019
- Registered schools infographic 2018/2019
- List of certified schools by board 2018/2019
- Certified schools infographic 2018/2019
327 schools registered and 238 were certified during the 2017/2018 school year:
- List of registered schools 2017/2018
- Registered schools infographic 2017/2018
- List of certified schools by board 2017/2018
- Certified schools infographic 2017/2018
278 schools registered and 183 were certified during the 2016/2017 school year: