These funding opportunities are given to environment improvement projects, each of the options have more information about these funding sources!
- Action projects must be interactive, educational, and address a local sustainability issue
- Projects that engage the students and make a positive impact upon their school/community
TD Friends of the Environment Foundation
- Educational institutions (primary / secondary / post-secondary)
- Eligible projects include: environmental education, tree plantings (native plant species), energy conservation, schoolyard or urban naturalizations projects, community gardening programs, etc.
Tree Canada Community Tree Grants
- Contributes making Canadian schools cleaner, greener places for children to learn and play