Ophea.net Login FAQs
How do I ensure my Ophea account username and/or password is inputted correctly?
Usernames and passwords are case sensitive. Double check if your Caps Lock is on or off. Do you have numbers in your password? If using a number-pad on your keyboard, ensure Num Lock is turned off.
What if I forget my password?
To request a new password click here.
I have requested a new password, but it asks for my OLD password before I can reset it!
- Clear your browser history. You can find instructions on how to do so here: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/
- Go to Ophea.net, click Login, and “Request new password”
- Enter your email address.
- Follow the link provided in the email.
- You should find that the page will no longer ask you for your old password.
How do I create a new Ophea.net account?
Click here and complete the required fields.
*To improve your user experience, and to ensure you are able to access all appropriate resources, please complete full profile details.
What does an Ophea.net account allow me to do?
An Ophea.net account allows you to order resources (electronic & hard copy) from the Ophea.net website. If you are a member of an organization that has purchased access to the H&PE Curriculum Resources: Grades 1-8 and/or the H&PE Secondary Resources, the account will also provide you with access to these on the Teaching Tools website.
If I create a personal Ophea.net account do I have to pay a fee?
Personal Ophea.net accounts are free-of-charge!
*If you are a member of an organization that has purchased access (i.e. school board), your personalized Ophea.net account will provide you access to the H&PE Curriculum Resources: Grades 1-8 and/or the H&PE Secondary Resources.
How do I access Ophea’s H&PE Elementary Curriculum Resources: Grade 1-8 and/or Ophea’s H&PE Secondary Resources?
If you are a member of a school board or organization that has purchased access to this resource and already have an Ophea.net account, just ensure that your profile information is up-to-date! The system will grant you access based on your profile. If you have any questions please email: email@example.com.
How do I know if I have access to Ophea’s H&PE Elementary Curriculum Resources: Grade 1-8 and/or Ophea’s H&PE Secondary Resources?
To find out if your school board or organization has access to Ophea’s H&PE Curriculum Resources: Grades 1-8 or Ophea’s H&PE Secondary Resources you can connect with your school board H&PE program coordinator or organization Manager/Director. If you require further confirmation please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Teaching Tools FAQ page.
How does my organization purchase access to Ophea’s H&PE Curriculum Resources: Grades 1-8 and/or Ophea’s H&PE Secondary Resources?
Contact email@example.com for purchase information.
What should I do if I’m having trouble submitting an order through Ophea.net?
- Confirm you are logged in to your account
- Ensure you have followed the steps provided to fulfill your order
- Refresh your web browser
- Contact Ophea: firstname.lastname@example.org
I ordered some downloadable resources but I can’t find or access them?
- Ensure you went through the checkout process when you ordered the downloadable resources
- Ensure you are logged in
- When logged in, click “Username” (beside ‘logout’ on the top right of the page) and then click ‘Files’ to access a list of the downloadable files you ordered
Further assistance required?
Ophea staff are here to support you, please email email@example.com or call 416-426-7120.