Always Changing and Growing Up: Grades 5 & 6 Student Worksheets and Tests
Always Changing and Growing Up: Grades 5 & 6 Student Worksheets and Tests is a school-based resource designed to teach pre-teens in Grades 5 and 6 about the transition between childhood and adolescence, and the beginning stages of puberty.
This resource is a selection of supplemental worksheets and tests. Always Changing and Growing Up: Grades 5 & 6 Student Worksheets and Tests includes the following:
- Pre & Post Test Answers
- Activity Sheet Answers
- Activity Sheet 1: Introducing Terry
- Activity Sheet 2: Facts about the female reproductive system
- Activity Sheet 3: Facts about the male reproductive system
- Activity Sheet 4: Hidden Changes
- Activity Sheet 5: Myths and Facts about Personal Care
- Activity Sheet 6: Taking Care of Yourself
- Activity Sheet 7: Scrambled Words
- Activity Sheet 8: A Changing You Pre-test: What do you know about Puberty? Post-test: What do you know about Puberty?
- This free resource is available in English and French.
- This resource is available as a free download. To receive the link, please select downloadable from the Product Details menu and add the resource to your order, then check out. You will then be provided a link to the resource.
Always Changing and Growing Up was developed by Procter and Gamble Inc. and is endorsed and promoted by Ophea and PHE Canada (Physical and Health Education Canada).