The Canadian 24-Hour Movement Guidelines for Children and Youth (aged 5-17) - Poster
This poster was created to help raise awareness of the Canadian 24-Hour Movement Guidelines for Children and Youth (aged 5–17).
How to use this tool:
- Post it: Post it in your community in places like local schools, clinics, the health unit, or recreation/ community centres.
- Distribute it: Make copies available to your network, especially if they work with children’s groups such as sports teams, Guides/Scouts, school clubs, arts and drama activities, or other organizations.
- Share it: Let other communities know about the poster through social media and encourage them to post it.
- This free resource is available in English and French.
- This resource is available digitally only as a free download.
To receive the link, please select downloadable from the Product Details menu and add the resource to your order, then check out. You will be provided a link to the resource.