Creating Asthma Friendly Child Care Centres Kit
This kit supports child care administrators, child care providers and parents and guardians with asthma in creating an asthma friendly child care centre.
Creating and maintaining an asthma friendly environment demonstrates that your child care centre is responsive to not only the needs of children with asthma but also to the health of all children who attend the centre.
The kit includes the following supports:
- Overview Letter on how to use the kit resources
- Creating Asthma Friendly Child Care Centres manual
- Managing Asthma Attacks poster
- Child Asthma Management Plan form
- This free resource is available in English and French.
- This resource is available as a free download.
To receive the link, please select downloadable from the Product Details menu and add the resource to your order, then check out. You will be provided a link to this resource.