Creating Asthma Friendly Schools Essentials Kit
This Essentials Kit supports and enables principals and educators to meet the requirements set out in Ryan’s Law 2015 (Ensuring Asthma Friendly Schools) by providing necessary implementation supports so that students with asthma successfully manage their asthma.
The Kit includes the following essential supports:
- Overview Letter on how to use the kit resources
- Creating Asthma Friendly Schools manual
- Managing Asthma Attacks poster
- Individual Student Asthma Management Plan form
- Management of Asthma at School Tip Sheets
- A link to the Managing Asthma In Our Schools video
- This free resource is available in English and French.
- This resource is available as a free download.
To receive the link, please select downloadable from the Product Details menu and add the resource to your order, then check out. You will be provided a link to this resource.