Creating Asthma Friendly Schools Essentials Kit
This Essentials Kit supports and enables principals and educators to meet the requirements set out in Ryan’s Law 2015 (Ensuring Asthma Friendly Schools) by providing necessary implementation supports so that students with asthma successfully manage their asthma.
The Kit includes the following essential supports:
- Overview Letter on how to use the kit resources
- Creating Asthma Friendly Schools manual
- Managing Asthma In Our Schools video (link to video can be found in the Overview Letter)
- Managing Asthma Attacks poster
- Individual Student Asthma Management Plan form
For more information please contact email@example.com.