Find all of Ophea’s quality programs on our Teaching Tools site. Teaching Tools offers quick and easy access to a variety of lesson plans, supplements and activities that will help you implement Health & Physical Education (H&PE) and support you in building healthy, active schools and communities.
Search Lesson Plans; a teacher’s detailed guide of the course of instruction for one class. Lesson Plans include:
- H&PE Elementary Curriculum Resources
- Internet Safety; Connect[ED] and CyberCops
Search Supplements for programs and resources that enhance teaching of specific skills and topics. Examples of Supplements include:
- H&PE Secondary Resources
- All About H&PE (fundamental principle posters and videos)
- Ontario Safety Guidelines
- DPA Every Day
- Inquiry-based Learning
- Hands Up (physical literacy videos)
- Asthma Education Resources
- Dove Confident Me
Search Activities for ready-to-go activity cards and tools that support teaching specific skills and topics in a variety of settings. Examples of Activities include:
- First Nations Inspired Daily Physical Activity Cards
- Level Up (mental health activities, videos and posters)
- Wallet Wellness (financial literacy activities and videos)
- Brain Blitz
- One a Day for Active Play
- PlaySport (TGfU activities)
- Early Learning Activity Cards
- Yoga and 50 Fitness Activity Cards
Teaching Tools Features:
- An easy-to-use browse function to help you find material for specific grades and topics.
- Suggested content links for easy access to complementary materials.
- Access to high-quality and cross-curricular programs that are developed and tested by experts, consistent with current research, best practices and are continuously evaluated
- Programs incorporated directly into the website for easy access, including H&PE Curriculum Resources: Grades 1-8, H&PE Secondary Resources, CyberCops, Connect[ED], Early Learning Resource & Learn to Move.
- Access to the Ontario Physical Education Safety Guidelines website and PlaySport website.
For quick access to subscription based resources and our Order Tool, log in with your personal account. Don’t have a personal account? Visit our FAQ page for details.